"Success in [stock] investing doesn't correlate with IQ ... what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing." – Warren Buffett
In 100 Stocks that a Young Warren Buffett Might Buy, author James Pattersenn reveals how Warren Buffett and his partner Charlie Munger earned a mind-blowing 1156% return on investment trading stocks and led Buffett to be the 2nd richest man in the world, at over $100B net worth.
You will learn the most important stock buying guidelines that Buffet and Munger use to pick stocks that will outperform the stock market by large margins and build wealth incrementally over time. Perhaps most valuable to today's stock investors is the application of the Buffett – Munger model to build a profitable stock portfolio that performs better than the stock market in both bull markets and in times of market depression.
In this powerful stock investing guide, you will learn:
- The specific criteria for picking Buffett-and-Munger type stocks via value investing
- 4 key principles that Buffett and Munger use for stock valuation and stock selection
- The importance of concentrating your stock portfolio
- How to use free online stock screeners to locate and identify Buffett-and-Munger type stocks
- The importance of the margin of safety
- How to find undervalued stocks and buy growth stocks near the bottom of down trends
- The power of dividend stocks to maximize portfolio growth
- How to use free powerful online tools to help you to become a better investor
- How to incorporate memorable Warren Buffett quotes to your stock trading information base
- 100 wonderful companies that a young Buffett or Munger might buy in this technology-driven age if they invested as they do today
Join the author as he applies Buffett's 60 years of incredible stock market expertise in a fascinating (and potentially extremely profitable) experiment, where 100 of today's best companies and technology stocks are examined for profit growth and stock portfolio inclusion.
Buy Your Copy of This Exciting Book Now!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||James Patterson Jr|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||718 KB|
About the Author
James is a graduate of York Technical College with Honors. He has also extensively studied courses in Business Management while attending the institution and has earned numerous college credits in the process. He also earned an Undergraduate Certificate in Criminal Justice with Honors from Ashworth College.
James served four years in the United States Marine Corps where he was meritoriously promoted twice and received an Honorable Discharge and Good Conduct Award. He was recalled to active duty to serve during Operation Desert Storm and received the National Defense Service Medal as a result.
He enjoys exercising and was a competitive powerlifter many years ago and took first place in the North Carolina State Powerlifting Championship in the 181 pounds class. He now speed walks about every day and practices the martial art known as Hapkido. He was born and resides in the beautiful state of South Carolina with his family.