In Civil War Cryptoquotes, you'll find over 50 fun and challenging letter-substitution puzzles. This collection will entertain puzzle and Civil War aficionados alike with pages of brain-training fun.
Benefits of doing puzzles:
• Improve overall brain and memory function
• Relieve stress
• Increase Vocabulary
• Ward off dementia and Alzheimer's
• Improve spelling
• Help understand and retain information
• Enhance Problem-Solving Skills
• Pass the time in an enjoyable way
• Keep brain sharp and engaged
• Improve verbal skills
• Increase confidence
• Build relationships if done together
• Improve focus
• They're fun!
So grab a pencil and start solving!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.15(d)|
About the Author
Lurlene McDaniel began writing inspirational novels about teenagers facing life-altering situations when her son was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes. Her novels are hard-hitting and realistic, but also leave readers with inspiration and hope. Her bestselling books include Hit and Run, Till Death Do Us Part, and Breathless.