Don't settle for half of the story! Discover the Jewish roots to the Christian faith. By exploring the Mysteries of the Messiah, you can ignite a new love for Jesus and passion for the Bible that will bring you greater hope and transform your life.
This Study Guide includes:
- Discussion questions, reflection questions, and numerology content for each session
- Personal Bible study for between sessions
- A guide with best practices for leading groups
Many Christians today view the Old Testament as just a collection of archaic stories and out-of-date prophecies and teachings. But the reality is that every page of the Old Testament reveals divine mysteries about Jesus, the Messiah, that still apply today. Only by understanding the Old Testament can Christians understand the complete picture of who God is, how he relates to us, and what he is doing today in the world.
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/video streaming sold separately), walk with Messianic Rabbi Jason Sobel as he shows you how the Bible fits together as a whole to offer one complete picture of Jesus.In the Mysteries of the Messiah Bible study Rabbi Jason Sobel helps us to...
- Understand the Jewish roots of our faith and begin to see Jesus' life and ministry from a different perspective.
- See the signs everywhere in the Old Testament that point to the coming of the Messiah in the New Testament.
- Continue to dig and find mysteries and new discoveries hidden in God's Word.
- Finding Jesus in the Story of Creation
- Finding Jesus in the Story of the Patriarchs
- Finding Jesus in the Story of Joseph
- Finding Jesus in the Story of Moses
- Finding Jesus in the Story of Ruth and Boaz
- Finding Jesus in the Story of David
Designed for use with the Mysteries of the Messiah Video Study available on DVD or streaming video, sold separately.
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishing|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Rabbi Jason Sobel is the founder of Fusion Global, a ministry that seeks to bring people into the full inheritance of the faith by connecting treasures of “the old and the new.” Rabbi Jason’s voice is authentic, being raised in a Jewish home, and qualified by years of diligent academic work, he received his rabbinic ordination from the UMJC (Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations) in 2005. He has a B.A. in Jewish Studies (Moody) and an M.A. in Intercultural Studies (Southeastern Seminary). He is a sought-after speaker and the author of Breakthrough, Aligning with God’s Appointed Times, Mysteries of the Messiah, and coauthor of New York Times bestseller The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi with Kathie Lee Gifford.