No gimmicks. No hyperbole. Finally, just the truth on what it takes to earn success
As the central curator of the success media industry for over 25 years, author Darren Hardy has heard it all, seen it all, and tried most of it. This book reveals the core principles that drive success. The Compound Effect contains the essence of what every superachiever needs to know, practice, and master to obtain extraordinary success. Inside you will find strategies on:
- How to win--every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they're smarter, more talented or more experienced.
- Eradicating your bad habits (some you might be unaware of!) that are derailing your progress.
- Painlessly installing the few key disciplines required for major breakthroughs.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation--how to get yourself to do things you don't feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum. Catch this, and you'll be unstoppable.
- The acceleration secrets of superachievers. Do they have an unfair advantage? Yes, they do, and now you can too!
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Special Message from Tony Bobbins xxi
A Note About the Tenth Anniversary xxv
Chapter 1 THE COMPOUND EFFECT In Action 1
Chapter 2 Choices 19
Chapter 3 Habits 51
Chapter 4 Momentum 91
Chapter 5 Influences 117
Chapter 6 Acceleration 139
What to Do Next in 3 Simple Steps 161