"Twenty years in this business convinces me that any normal person using the customary 3% of the brain can pick stocks just as well, if not better, than the average Wall Street expert." —Peter Lynch
In You Can Invest Like A Stock Market Pro, author James Pattersenn draws on thousands of hours of stock investing research and decades of stock trading experience to teach you how he built two growth stock portfolios that earned well over 100% returns and beat the S&P 500 by large margins.
In a refreshing change from most stock investment books, investors learn exactly how James applies approaches used by the best stock traders in the world, like Warren Buffett and Peter Lynch to consistently build wealth over decades of investing. Best of all, you will learn how stock investors can start with modest-sized accounts and quickly build an impressive retirement portfolio, whether you are a risk-adverse swing trader, or a more aggressive day trader.
In this proven and powerful stock investing guide, you will learn:
- How to start investing with very little money
- How to use the extraordinary power of dividend stocks and compounding to help grow your wealth
- How to buy stocks like professional stockbrokers, using a powerful 8-Step Stress Test
- How to minimize risk while investing for maximum profits
- How to construct a worry-free portfolio that lets you sleep well at night
- How to use the same stock screeners that the stock trading legends use (actual screeners provided in the book) to help locate undervalued stocks that are ready to pop
- How to consistently beat the stock market over the long-term
With the backdrop of his research and advice from the great investors of today and yesterday, Pattersenn walks traders step-by-step through the process of finding stocks that will earn large returns, buy stocks when they are undervalued and sell stocks for maximum profit, as he discusses real trades and how they affected the value of his impressive stock portfolios over 10 years of trading.Are you ready to start building wealth in the stock market?
Join the thousands of intelligent investors who have gained financial freedom using the simple, yet powerful strategies revealed in this common sense investment guide.
Order Your Copy Now!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||James Patterson Jr|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||378 KB|